Posted by KBS Coatings on 10/22/2009 to Tips and Tricks
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE THAT WILL BE REWARDED...
Over the years, one of the BEST TIPS that we can give to people who are sealing a tank is to BE PATIENT. Proper prep and sealing IS NOT a lunch hour project. The KBS 3 Step System works perfectly if the Instructions are followed which includes:
- Be Patient and allow the KBS Klean the time to thoroughly dissolve all the oily fuel residues before rinsing.
- Be Patient and allow the RustBlast to soak and disintegrate the rust in your tank before rinsing.
- Be Patient while waiting for the tank interior to dry completely as the tank can NEVER be too dry!
- Be Patient and allow the tank to cool to room temperature before applying the sealer.
- Be Patient when sloshing the sealer around to insure complete coverage.
- Be Patient when draining any & all excess sealer from the tank.
- Be Patient while waiting for the sealer to cure.