- Extremely durable fiberglass reinforced polyester/plastic
- Flexible and waterproof, weather and UV resistant
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted in less than an hour
- Resistant against many chemicals, solvents, and oils
- Temperature resistant from -40°F to 390°F
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application or after curing
Industry: Repair and maintenance of roofs, steps, tanks, pipes, lines, gutters, switch boxes and more.
Automotive, Truck & Transport: Bumpers, radiators, rusted areas and exhausted leaks, fuel tanks and lines, box bodies, headlamp housings, all kinds of plastics (except polypropylene) and body components.
Maintenance: Prototyping, modeling, windows, doors, fences, roofs, drainage lines, pools, sanitation systems, tanks, and various other surfaces like glass reinforced plastic, wood, metal, glass, ceramics, concrete and plastics.