Lead-based paints • Polyurethanes • Lacquers • Shellacs • Marine Finishes • Tile & Carpet Adhesives • Epoxies • Latex • Stains • Varnishes • Acrylics • Gas Tank Coatings • Gas Tank Liners •Most Any Finish ...
- Gels when Sprayed – Clings to Vertical Surfaces
- Very Low Odor – Contains Evaporation Sealant
- Will Not Raise Wood Grain or Harm Patina
- Safe for All Woods and Metals – Leaves No Residue
- Strips the Inside of Gas Tanks
Furniture • Woodwork • Machinery • Masonry Antiques • Floors • Cars & Boats • Graffiti • OEM Finishes • Cars Bodies & Frames • Fuel Tanks • Gas Tanks • Floors
The coverage greatly depends onn the age of the coats and the number of coats to be removed.
- Typically One Gallon of KBS Strip is sufficient for 70-150 square feet.
- Typically One Quart of KBS Strip is sufficient for 20-35 square feet.
KBS Strip stays wet and active for 2-4 hours. If KBS Strip is left for an extended period and allowed to completely dry, KBS Strip can quickly be reactivated by re-spraying the surface.