- Rock Hard Yet Flexible Coating
- Excellent Adhesion to Paints and Primers
- High Solids Formulation Provides Excellent Hiding Qualities
- Does Not Fade. 100% UV Stable!
- Does Not Run or Sag
- Twice The Coverage of Conventional Paints
- Chemical Resistant
- Fast Drying
- Excellent Durability
- High Temperature Resistance: Withstands Up To 300°F
Cars • Motorcycles • Wheels • Bicycles • Commercial Vehicles• Snow Plows • Fleet and Municipal Vehicles • Tractors • Agricultural Equipment • Construction Machinery • Trains • Boats & Yachts • Personal Watercraft • Woodwork • Tools • Doors • Aerospace
Note: As a general rule for most applications, 2 coats are usually ideal.
Quart of KBS Top Coater should coat up to 175 sq. ft. with 1 coat coverage and 90 sq. ft. with 2 coat coverage.
Gallon of KBS Top Coater should coat up to 700 sq. ft. with 1 coat coverage and 350 sq. ft. with 2 coat coverage.
Material losses during mixing and application will vary and must be taken into consideration. Expect up to 50% less coverage on bare wood, rough or sandblasted surfaces.