Cavity Coater is a one-step, super-penetrating corrosion inhibiting coating (CIC) for long term protection on all metal surfaces.
Cavity Coater provides a self healing film which renders over 4000+ hrs salt spray protection (an industry test that means Insane Rust Protection) ...over 4 times the protection of conventional cavity waxes.
Use Cavity Coater with a KBS Cavity Wand to give long lasting protection for those hard to reach enclosed cavities such as rocker panels, boxed frames, inside doors & fenders, deck lids, tailgates...and more.
Click HERE to Get Answers To Your Questions
- Insane Rust Protection - 4000+ Hrs Salt Spray Test
- Creeps into Welds & Seams
- Wicks & penetrates where primers and topcoats cannot get
- Water Displacing
- No Cracking or Flaking to -60°F
- Self Healing
- Easy Application
- Ultra Long Lasting
- Multi-Surface Uses
- Forms Capillary Action
- Lubricating properties
- Minimizes parts replacement costs
- Enables faster dis-assembly when repairs are needed
- Protects against carbon fusion
- Resists alkaline solutions, most chemical & acid vapors, road salt, steam, salt water.
Automotive: Boxed frames • Rocker panels • Inside doors • Inside car & trailer frame rails • Windshield cowls • trunk lids • Hoods • Inside A-Posts • Inside B-Posts • Inside front & rear fenders & Inside tailgates • Back sides of bumpers • Weld seams (Wicks into welds & seams) • Insulating between unlike metal surfaces • Use wherever a typical cavity wax would be used.
Anti-Seize/Anti-Corrosion: Nuts, bolts & screws • Shafts • Pipe fittings • Gaskets • Press fit assemblies • Valve assemblies • Taps & drills • Pump mountings • Packing glands • Chain drives • Metal fittings • Machinery
- Aerosol of Cavity Coater will coat 125 sq. ft. @ 1 mil thickness.
- Quart of Cavity Coater will coat 200 sq. ft. @ 1 mil thickness.
- Gallon of Cavity Coater will coat 800 sq. ft. @ 1 mil thickness.
Color: Light Amber
Corrosion Resistance ASTM B-117: Greater than 4000 hours on Steel
Compatibility Cd, Mg, AI: Pass
Low Temp Flaking: Pass
Penetration: BMS 3-23F pass
Water Displacement: 0% Rust
Water Resistance: Pass
Effect on Paint: None
Effect on Non-Ferrous Metals: No pitting.
Water Replacement: Displaces water on all metal surfaces
👉 Cavity Wax Provides Rust Protection in Hard-to-Reach Areas
👉 How To Attach The Cavity Wand to KBS Cavity Coater Aerosol
👉 How To Prepare Metal Before Body Work To Prevent Future Rust
Click HERE to Find Answers To Your Questions