Looking for a FAST drying and easy-to-apply inter-coat primer that allows you to quickly topcoat RustSeal or any other basecoats? We have exactly what you need ... FUSION SEP!
Fusion is an all-purpose self-etching primer ideal for promoting adhesion between multiple surface coatings, including applications of topcoats and primers or over fully cured RustSeal.
Fusion SEP is also excellent as a direct-to-metal primer for priming bare metals such as steel, brass, aluminum and most hard plastics.
Fusion SEP allows you to topcoat over a smooth rock hard RustSeal surface that’s been in place for months or years! Just apply a thin covering coat of FUSION SEP then topcoat as desired.
Fusion SEP can be sprayed or brushed on almost any painted surface and is ready for a topcoat in 1 hour. Fusion SEP is available in a convenient aerosol as well as pints, quarts and gallons. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- All-purpose direct-to-metal and inter-coat self-etching primer
- Promotes adhesion to almost anything
- Bonds to fully cured RustSeal
- Ready to topcoat in 1 hour
- Direct to metal
- Substrates: Bare steel, aluminum, galvanized, copper, bronze, GRP, SMC, fiberglass, polyester filler, OEM surfaces
Please Note: Fusion is not a high build primer. For a High Build Primer, please Check Out KBS 2K DTM Build Primer.
- Aerosol of Fusion SEP covers up to 35 sq. ft.
- Pint of Fusion SEP covers up to 50 sq. ft.
- Quart of Fusion SEP covers up to 100 sq. ft.
- Gallon of Fusion SEP covers up to 400 sq. ft.
- 5 Gallon Pail of Fusion SEP covers up to 2000 sq. ft.