*Click HERE for more information on which color of RustSeal you should use.
The Ultimate System Sampler Kit contains everything you need to clean, prep, & apply two coats of RustSeal on up to a 12.5 square foot area. Don't get short changed, our kit includes 8 ounces of our RustSeal coating...not just 4 ounces. Twice the surface coverage!
The Ultimate System Sampler Kit also contains Cavity Coater and Cavity Wand which is the Perfect Solution for hard to reach areas that are prone to rusting!
RustSeal is a paint-like substance. RustSeal acts as a total rust inhibitor and preventive.
It's consistency is approximately that of paint and it has very good spreadability. RustSeal chemically bonds to rusted steel to form a rock-hard, non-porous coating that won't crack chip, or peel. It works by isolating metal from moisture. Without moisture present, steel can't rust.
This non-porous, flexible coating is incredibly tough and extremely resistant to abrasion and impact. RustSeal is highly surface tolerant and capable of adhering to almost any prepared substrate.
KBS Klean 8oz: $6.95
RustBlast 8oz: $7.95
RustSeal 8oz: $18.95
Cavity Coater Aero: $24.95
Cavity Wand: $13.95
Nitrile Gloves: $.50
Your Savings: $18.70!
- 8oz - KBS Klean
- 8oz - RustBlast
- 8oz - RustSeal (any color)
- Cavity Coater Aerosol and Cavity Wand
- Black Nitrile Gloves
- Two Brushes
- Stir Stick
- Complete & Detailed Instructions
The Ultimate System Sampler Kit seals 12.5 sq. ft. with two coats of RustSeal.
- High surface tolerance for many different types of applications
- Apply directly over treated rust
- Single component formula
- High solids content
- Widest array of (10) non-porous color formulas
- Combines with atmospheric moisture to cure
- Excellent surface penetration and adhesion
- Forms permanent non-porous barrier against moisture and oxygen
- Waterproof coating strengthened by repeated exposure to moisture
- Mold and mildew resistant
- High abrasion and chemical resistance
- Repels fuels, oils, most acids and alkalis, and graffiti
- Will not crack, flake or peel
- Withstands temps up to 600°F (316°C)
- Brush, roll or spray application
- Superior flow and leveling
- Flexible coating allowing expansion and contraction
- Compatible with all paint systems
- Moderate UV stability
- VOC compliant
Automotive: chassis • floor pans • wheel wells fenders • trunks • engines • suspension parts • axles • roof drains • springs • doors • almost every part on a car except the exhaust!
Marine: engine rooms • hulls • masts • bilges • heat exchangers • decks • chain lockers • pumps • fuel tanks • boat trailers
Industrial: heavy transport • steam pipes • sealing concrete • air conditioning repair • fiberglass repair • rebar coating • steel roof • fuel and waste-water treatment tanks
Household: hand rails • support beams • lawn equipment • garage floors • pipe work • appliances • lead-based paint encapsulation
Watch Sam Memmolo use The KBS 3 Step Rust Prevention System to coat a rusty frame.
Check out how we use The KBS 3 Step Rust Prevention System to fix some rust spots on the bottom of our car doors.